About Our Parish
Our Parish family is comprised of many wonderful people who are very generous with their time, talents and resources... all for the common purpose of listening to God's Word and living in God's Presence.
St. Thomas More Church, 374 Middlesex Road, Darien, Connecticut 06820. Phone: 203-655-3303
To accomplish this goal, we strive to be kind; not to be jealous; not to put on airs; not to be snobbish; not to be rude; not to be self-seeking; not to be prone to anger; and not to brood over injuries. With this vision in mind, then truly the words of St. Paul can come alive: "There is no limit to love's ability to trust, to hope, to endure. Love does not end."
This is no small undertaking in a world that constantly bombards us with competition, greed, selfishness, and negative attitudes. We need one another in this challenge to make the world a better place. We encourage your support; we invite your ideas, and we urge your participation.
Always remember: God loves you, and so do we.
Rev. Paul G. Murphy, Pastor
- Sat. Apr. 19 - Holy Saturday
- Sun. Apr. 20 - Easter
- Mon. Apr. 21 - Evening Bible Study
- Tue. Apr. 22 - Morning Bible Study
- Tue.-Tue. Apr. 22-29 - Bishop Caggiano Pilgrimage to Fatima
- Sat. Apr. 26 - First Communion
- Sun. Apr. 27 - Divine Mercy Sunday
- Fri. May 2 - Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Fri. May 2 - Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Sun. May 4 - Kolbe Cathedral High School 50th Anniversary
- Mon. May 5 - Listening Session with Bishop Caggiano
- Fri. May 9 - Senior Luncheon
- Sat. May 10 - First Communion
- Sat. May 17 - New Covenant House