About Our Parish
Our Parish family is comprised of many wonderful people who are very generous with their time, talents and resources... all for the common purpose of listening to God's Word and living in God's Presence.
St. Thomas More Church, 374 Middlesex Road, Darien, Connecticut 06820. Phone: 203-655-3303
To accomplish this goal, we strive to be kind; not to be jealous; not to put on airs; not to be snobbish; not to be rude; not to be self-seeking; not to be prone to anger; and not to brood over injuries. With this vision in mind, then truly the words of St. Paul can come alive: "There is no limit to love's ability to trust, to hope, to endure. Love does not end."
This is no small undertaking in a world that constantly bombards us with competition, greed, selfishness, and negative attitudes. We need one another in this challenge to make the world a better place. We encourage your support; we invite your ideas, and we urge your participation.
Always remember: God loves you, and so do we.
Rev. Paul G. Murphy, Pastor
- Sat. Nov. 22 - Thomas Merton Center
- Sat.-Sun. Nov. 22-23 - Holiday Crafts Fair and Bake Sale
- Sun. Nov. 23 - Angel Tree
- Sun. Nov. 23 - Advent Wreath Workshop
- Mon. Nov. 24 - Evening Bible Study
- Thu. Nov. 27 - Thanksgiving Day
- Sat. Nov. 29 - Preparation for Consecration to the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Tue. Dec. 2 - Morning Bible Study
- Fri. Dec. 5 - Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Fri. Dec. 5 - Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Sat. Dec. 6 - Italian Christmas Dinner & Music
- Fri. Dec. 12 - Senior Luncheon
- Fri. Dec. 12 - Diocesan Youth Mass and World Youth Day Info Session
- Sat. Dec. 13 - Breakfast with Saint Nicholas
- Sun. Dec. 14 - Christmas Tree Lighting
- Sat. Dec. 20 - New Covenant House
- Thu. Dec. 25 - Christmas
- Tue. Jan. 13 - Forming Intentional Disciples