About Our Parish
Our Parish family is comprised of many wonderful people who are very generous with their time, talents and resources... all for the common purpose of listening to God's Word and living in God's Presence.
St. Thomas More Church, 374 Middlesex Road, Darien, Connecticut 06820. Phone: 203-655-3303
To accomplish this goal, we strive to be kind; not to be jealous; not to put on airs; not to be snobbish; not to be rude; not to be self-seeking; not to be prone to anger; and not to brood over injuries. With this vision in mind, then truly the words of St. Paul can come alive: "There is no limit to love's ability to trust, to hope, to endure. Love does not end."
This is no small undertaking in a world that constantly bombards us with competition, greed, selfishness, and negative attitudes. We need one another in this challenge to make the world a better place. We encourage your support; we invite your ideas, and we urge your participation.
Always remember: God loves you, and so do we.
Rev. Paul G. Murphy, Pastor
- Sat. Jan. 31 - Couples Bowling Night
- Sun. Feb. 1 - Souper Bowl Cares
- Mon. Feb. 2 - Evening Bible Study
- Tue. Feb. 3 - Morning Bible Study
- Fri. Feb. 6 - Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Fri. Feb. 6 - Prayer Shawl Ministry
- Fri. Feb. 6 - Sorting Clothing for Midnigjht Run
- Sat. Feb. 7 - Mass at St. Aloysius for the sick, frail, and handicapped
- Sat. Feb. 7 - Midnight Run
- Sun. Feb. 8 - Youth Synod at St. Joseph's HS in Trumbull
- Fri. Feb. 13 - Senior Luncheon
- Wed. Feb. 18 - Ash Wednesday
- Wed. Feb. 18 - Bereavement Seminar
- Sat. Feb. 21 - New Covenant House
- Sun. Feb. 22 - RCIA Rite of Election